[keycloak-dev] Navigation inconsistency

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 14:09:58 EST 2014

I was exploring Keycloak console and saw some navigation inconsistency.

When the user is in the Roles page, the top navbar is shown (General, Social, Roles…):

When he clicks to add a Role, the top navbar disappear. Since he is just one level deeper, the navbar should NOT be hidden.

This behaviour happens in other situations, when in “addition” pages. Was this planned or is it an error that we want to fix?

Gabriel

--
Gabriel Cardoso
User Experience Designer @ Red Hat