[keycloak-dev] Support for installed applications added (including example)

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Mar 7 10:32:49 EST 2014

Still sounds like a security hole for public clients.  For public
clients we can "validate" that the access *code* is going to a valid
client because of HTTPS.  If this "Cordova" support is on by default,
then the hacker can just send a redirect_uri of
"urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob" or "http://localhost" and obtain the access
code.  Is "CORDOVA" support on by default currently?

> BTW this is exactly what Google provides (https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth2InstalledApp).

Google clients require a secret.