[keycloak-dev] Need help this week

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 08:57:47 EDT 2014

I'd like to release tomorrow.  What I need is a double check on all the
demos and that they are working on AS7/EAP/Wildfly.  Test features.
Review/improve docs.

After release, I'm going to be writing some automated integration tests
for the undertow adapter so we don't have to do a lot of this manual
testing.