[keycloak-dev] next release Beta 1 May timeframe

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 11:43:30 EDT 2014

I'd like for the next release (Beta-1) to be our last major feature
release. We'll shoot for early May as.  I personally will be disrupted
1-2 weeks because of Red Hat Summit/DevNation

Must Have:

* Fine grain import/export of keycloak store
* LDAP/AD support
* Audit Log
* Acct Service oauth revocation
* Social login remember me
* Multi-tenant adapter abilities (for Travis)
* Any bootstrap requirements Aerogear needs
* Admin console needs to be rebrandable and support different themes.
This is an Aerogear requirement
* Server needs to be able to run on Resteasy 2.3.6 (EAP 6.x).  A must if
we want to get keycloak into EAP through UPS.

Would like to have:
* Jira adapter.  Have a good idea on how to implement, just need to find
the time or a volunteer.
* Tomcat, Jetty adapters
* Access control by IP Address and user geo location.  i.e. block users
from logging in from China, or warn them.  Google does a warning if
somebody logged into your account from China. Its how I found out how
somebody hacked my account a few years ago.  i have a pretty good idea
on how to implement this, just need to find the time or a volunteer.

Anything major I'm missing?