[keycloak-dev] versioning of js packages

Lukáš Fryč lukas at fryc.eu
Mon Mar 31 07:43:02 EDT 2014

Hey Stan,

I would recommend Bower  [1] for managing browser deps (together with Grunt
for compilation steps / NPM for managing build dependencies).

You can use Bower either

1) powered by Grunt (https://github.com/eirslett/frontend-maven-plugin)
2) or standalone (certainly there are plugins to use Bower standalone
https://bitbucket.org/cofarrell/bower-maven-plugin, but not in central?)

Usually you use Grunt to compile and copy resources around, it's much more
straight-forward than in Maven. ;-)

I can put together an initial setup if you agree.

~ Lukas

[1] http://bower.io/