[keycloak-dev] management problems

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu May 1 09:30:06 EDT 2014

I'm wondering about what issues there are with having a single shared admin realm though. That seems the optional solution to me.

Thinking about the unified console project that Thomas is in charge off it should be possible to login to have SSO to all admin consoles. For example SSO across EAP, Keycloak, AeroGear, consoles.