[keycloak-dev] management problems

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu May 1 11:37:39 EDT 2014

Aerogear UPS admin needs to:

* manage users
* manage role mappings
* manage oauth clients
* Manage aerogear specific things

You want to have one login to do all those things.  This means there
needs to be one realm to do all these things.  You could re-use the
"keycloak-admin" realm, but re-using the "keycloak-admin" realm doesn't
work if you're dealing with a Keycloak deployment that is managing
multiple realms.  A.K.A.  Multi-tenancy.