[keycloak-dev] Plan for final release

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu May 1 12:12:32 EDT 2014

Brute force needs to be integrated with code as it has to refuse before
the login screen is even shown (by IP address) or after the user
attempts to login (by username).

I really want the ability to redirect the user to a account management
warning screen that says something like "You logged into your account
from China.  Was that you?  If not, you might want to change your
credentials".