[keycloak-dev] Account management requirements for beta1

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu May 1 11:30:08 EDT 2014

> Yes, it should log out from all applications and clients, but not all devices.

So logout is really a "device" logout.  "Device" being a mobile or
desktop.  Logging in creates a "login session" for the device you logged
in with.  A logout from that device logs the user of all applications
that device has interacted with.

> To confirm, resources to invalidate includes:
>
> * Refresh tokens
> * Identity cookie
> * Remember-me cookie

Also:

* application http sessions.  Which means that we'll have to remember
which application's HTTP sessions correspond to the "login session" of
the device used to access the application.