[keycloak-dev] Account management requirements for beta1

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu May 1 14:17:45 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yep, if a user wants to logout from all devices they have to do so explicitly through the account management console. We could also support this as a query param to the logout url (/tokens/logout?logout_all)?

> > To confirm, resources to invalidate includes:
> >
> > * Refresh tokens
> > * Identity cookie
> > * Remember-me cookie
>
> Also:
>
> * application http sessions.  Which means that we'll have to remember
> which application's HTTP sessions correspond to the "login session" of
> the device used to access the application.

I assume this is the http sessions for the adapters, and not Keycloak itself? We could do this by adding the 'login session' id to the token?