[keycloak-dev] Unassigned by default

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue May 6 10:12:33 EDT 2014

I've now set all existing issues (except for a few) to unassigned. I may have set some issues that you where working on or planning to work to unassigned, if so just grab them straight away.

Basic rule should be before you plan to work on an issue assign it to yourself. If someone else has an issue you'd like to work on, but it's assigned to them, talk to them directly prior to working on it.

Also, for larger issues (+2 days sort of things) it could be an idea to fire an email first on how you plan to attack it.