[keycloak-dev] LiveOak and JavaEE libraries

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri May 16 03:41:55 EDT 2014

That's an open question at the moment, but I would be surprised if LiveOak itself starts using any JavaEE libraries. Currently, Keycloak and AeroGear UPS are deployed separately (as WARs) on the same WildFly instance.

In the future I would like to see both of those deployed as WildFly extensions. I've in the past done WildFly extensions with JAX-RS and Servlets, which worked quite well, but I don't think CDI would.