[keycloak-dev] Email notifications on events and theme support for emails

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon May 19 15:32:34 EDT 2014

We already have an SPI ;). It's rather poorly named AuditListenerProvider. It lets you create a listener for any account related events, such as logins, failed logins, password updates, etc.. The plan is to add a email implementation for this that will send both users and admin(s) an email on certain (configurable) events.

What's lacking atm is events for suspected malicious activities, the only event available now is failed login.