[keycloak-dev] Issues with the first login flow

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed May 21 03:37:35 EDT 2014

I added it the way you said, and to me it doesn't stand out at all. How about moving the notification bubble we already have to be in-line with the form? That would also make all other notifications, such as invalid username/password stand out more as well. See attached screenshot for how that would look like.

Adding a disabled input field for username doesn't make sense at all to me. An input field is not informative, it's an input field and hence something users expect to fill in.