[keycloak-dev] Issues with the first login flow

Gabriel Cardoso gcardoso at redhat.com
Wed May 21 11:38:53 EDT 2014

>> The problem I see is that people don’t read these messages. They assume that
>> it is an error or something.
>>
>> I think the text above (some different from a feedback message) is more
>> effective, and the extra field (username) helps on the differentiation. It
>> could be plain text instead of an input.
>
> That doesn't make sense to me - if folks are not going to read an error message, they are certainly not going to read plain text that doesn't stand out at all.

Well, if the screen changes a bit they will realise that it is not the same screen and will read something. However, if they think it is an error/feedback, they might try to log in again :)

I’ve already give my suggestion, now it’s up to you to decide.

Gabriel

---
Gabriel Cardoso
User Experience Designer @ Red Hat