[keycloak-dev] Default admin password

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed May 28 04:27:04 EDT 2014

Currently there are many things for initialization of master realm
hardcoded in ApplianceBootstrap including the initial password of admin
user. Maybe it's not so big issue as user is required to change admin
password after first login, but still it's not ideal IMO because if
someone access admin console faster than you, he can change admin
password and gain full admin access.

I wonder if we can improve this? At least adding initial admin password
into keycloak-server.json may help a bit as people can change default
value from "admin" to something else. wdyt?