[keycloak-dev] Updated JBoss and WildFly maven plugins

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed May 28 06:06:56 EDT 2014

I've added WildFly maven plugin. Also made both JBoss and Maven plugins skipped by default in Keycloak parent. This means we only need to specify those in modules that should be deployed (see server/pom.xml for example).

As examples/demo-template are skipped as well you can't do a "mvn jboss-as:deploy" or "mvn wildfly:deploy" from the root as the examples will not deploy successfully. Instead you'll have to do "mvn -pl server jboss-as:deploy" or "mvn -pl server wildfly:deploy" to deploy the server.

Keycloak doesn't seem to be working on 8.1.0.CR2, I know they had to do some tweaks to get it working in LiveOak so I'll look at that now.