[keycloak-dev] Release status

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu May 29 05:46:21 EDT 2014

When fixing examples, I found the small bug in admin console causing
that it's not possible to change passwordCredentialGrant configuration
for the realm. I did a fix here
https://github.com/mposolda/keycloak/commit/06b949980573b45502a7c2bf9fb40fb89fb1fd12
. It's just a typo, so I hope it's ok to cover it in Beta1.

Marek