[keycloak-dev] Notes on KEYCLOAK-795: Move Auth Server into KC subsystem

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Nov 3 06:02:36 EST 2014

Before we can add this PR we need to make it possible to add providers and update server config without using the CLI GUI. This may just be a documentation task, but it has to be possible to script these tasks as well as perform them without using a GUI.

We also need to update the provider examples as they currently asks the user to copy to WEB-INF/lib.