[keycloak-dev] Support both Jackson and Jackson 2

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Nov 3 10:43:03 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

True, so actually 811 is only a problem for admin client java api as it's using ResteasyClientBuilder. I guess we can quite easily make sure that always uses Jackson provider?

As Jackson is becoming old, would it make sense that we swap to Jackson2? Or would it not be possible to do that on AS7/EAP6?