[keycloak-dev] Hawtio questions

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 04:37:42 EST 2014

Few questions about hawtio integration:

- What hawtio version are we targetting? For now I am working with
hawtio master (1.5-SNAPSHOT) but checked that
jboss-fuse-6.1.0.redhat-379 is based on hawtio-1.2-redhat-379 .

- Will be hawtio default authentication mechanism still kept and
Keycloak integration available just on demand? Or is it hawtio going to
be removed and replaced by Keycloak entirely? For now I suppose that
it's former case, so default + Keycloak authentication should be both
available and Keycloak is going to be enabled by some configuration switch.

- Are we targetting future versions of hawtio and JBoss fuse or also
current versions? In other words, is it the point also to have keycloak
authentication working in existing jboss-fuse-6.1.0.redhat-379? It may
be tricky to add to current versions and it may require people to
add/edit some JS files for have integration available. But it's doable
for sure.