[keycloak-dev] Rename WildFly subsystem

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 13:49:49 EST 2014

I've merged the code bases so that we just have a single subsystem for
both WildFly and EAP/AS7.  Working great on both (yay!).

So the EAP subsystem will be removed from the code base and I now just
have the WildFly subsystem that works for both.

Can anyone think of a reason why I shouldn't rename this to
"keycloak-subsystem" instead of "keycloak-wildfly-subsystem"?  The only
problem I can think of is that it will break existing user's
standalone.xml files that refer to the old name.||