[keycloak-dev] Waiting on new WildFly core

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Nov 24 17:45:19 EST 2014

We need the latest version of CLI to use the "upload-provider" and
"upload-server-config" operations with EAP6.  So I am waiting on a
WildFly Core release to get a couple of fixes [1][2].  They have been
doing one every 1 to 2 weeks, but I'm guessing they won't do another one
until after the US holiday this week.

Once that is done, EAP6 and AS7 users will need to use the CLI remote
client jar [3] to run the  "upload-provider" and "upload-server-config"
operations.   The old CLI that comes with EAP will not work for these
two operations.  The new CLI works with EAP6 just fine.

If we need to push the  Keycloak release out this week or early next
week, please let me know.  I'll be on PTO the rest of the week, but I'll
be checking email.

Stan

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-267
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-268