[keycloak-dev] security proxy prototype

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 15:19:52 EST 2014

Ok. Got it now.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Burke" <bburke at redhat.com>
To: "Pedro Igor Silva" <psilva at redhat.com>
Cc: keycloak-dev at lists.jboss.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 6:12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [keycloak-dev] security proxy prototype

On 11/25/2014 3:06 PM, Pedro Igor Silva wrote:
> [...]

Again, the idea is to bring support for Keycloak IDP to environments
that don't have a Keycloak adapter.  That's it.  I would actually prefer
to have an Apache module, but, it would have taken me too long to brush
up on my C/C++ skills as I haven't coded in those languages in 13 years.
  This is something that looked like could be implemented in a few days
(and was).