[keycloak-dev] Programatic configuration

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Nov 27 12:36:03 EST 2014

Hi Marek, after trying your approach and several combinations. I'm
really not sure if that applies for JS clients. Currently I'm getting
https://gist.github.com/abstractj/ef42e28903e470d5033d.

My servlet listener was configured like you suggested
https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/commit/d5298d613a6bbb80d2c72b8514f353270c59cc76#diff-9f3da7bef7f5073aaa7dc3c851f539a1R31.
The adapter related to the JS side was commented once I noticed no
effect on leave uncommented.

Also I moved my configuration on the client side to
https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/commit/d5298d613a6bbb80d2c72b8514f353270c59cc76#diff-e0ab405f82ed2d1fc13835905c83b4bcR25.
If you leave the constructor empty keycloak.js will look for
keycloak.json. Btw I tried several combinations, but no luck.

I think I'm close, not sure how long to figure this out.

--

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914