[keycloak-dev] important changes/additions

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 18:37:35 EDT 2014

Some recent changes in my last commit.

* Just changed the admin console to use ids instead of names for
applications in URLs because of the Angular encoding bug.  I will do
this for oauth clients tomorrow.
* Admin REST API is backwards compatible, but I added an additional
parallel path where appropriate so that REST queries can use app ids
instead of names.  I will be doing the same for oauth clients too.
* I added attributes to ClientModel as well as a new protocol property.
  There's some extra metadata that SAML needs to store.  Flags and
client keypairs.

Bill