[keycloak-dev] Does Keycloak support HA?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 07:23:08 EDT 2014

You can cluster 1.0.2, but it will not scale well as everything must
sync via the database.  Also, client adapters don't work for single log
out if your applications clustered and load-balanced.

For the next release 1.1.Beta1 (In a week or two?) Stian and Marek did a
lot of clustering work.  Realm metadata is cached in Infinispan.  User
sessions are now stored in an Infinispan data grid.  Adapters have been
refactored so single log out works in a cluster.