[keycloak-dev] Increase 'SSO Session Idle Timeout' on master realm

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 11:23:06 EDT 2014

+1

Also we can update default settings of this timeout for newly created
realms to 30 mins too? Seems to be good default also due that default
httpSession timeout is 30 mins too on AS7 and Undertow afaik.

For long term, we still want to handle it in keycloak.js (use JS storage
to temprarily persist values, so if you click to "Save Social provider"
and your session is expired, you won't lose all values you previously
filled) ?

Marek