[keycloak-dev] Making "hello world" with Wildfly easier

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 13:21:04 EDT 2014

It could be as simple as adding a single servlet context param to web.xml.

<context-param>
    <param-name>keycloak-realm</param-name>
    <param-value>myrealm</param-value>
</context-param>

The Keycloak subsystem sees that and sets up all the defaults you need.
It could create the realm, secure-deployment, datasource, start an auth
server instance, etc.

<