[keycloak-dev] 1.1 Beta 1 monday?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 15:14:30 EDT 2014

Monday should be OK.

I've got to review and merge the multi-tenant adapter support and also add the proposed changes to access codes, but shouldn't be a problem to finish those in time.

For https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-708 I think we should just make sure the adapters checks sql-required before talking to KC. Currently I think the adapters will fetch the realm key from http://keycloak even if sql-required is set to all.

How about Stan's work? If we're including that I'd prefer a few more days to try it out. It's a relatively big change to the appliance-dist right?