[keycloak-dev] AccoutTest.viewLog randomly fails

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 10:53:17 EDT 2014

I bet it's caused by the tests running so quickly that the register and login events have the same timestamp.

The events it's checking against are held in a list by the test itself, so they will be ordered chronological, while the events showing on the account log page will be sorted by time (and events with the same time could easily swap around).

I'll fix the test tomorrow morning!