[keycloak-dev] theme changes and questions

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 11:41:21 EDT 2014

I added a "logo-example" theme to the distro.  This just provides a
theme for login, account, and admin that overrides the logo (Keycloak
image to Red Hat image).

Because admin console is not based on freemarker templates, I refactored
the admin console 'styles.css' to make it easier to override styles for
the admin console.  This now includes a 'base-styles.css' and a
'overrides.css'.  The 'logo-example' theme for admin adds changes within
'overrides.css'.  If you think this is the right way to implement this,
I'll update the documentation to talk about how to override admin theme
styles.