[keycloak-dev] screencasts all updated

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 04:00:51 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Nice - next time I can pitch in and do a few ;)

> One thing that drove me crazy was that I kept on getting logged out of
> the admin console sporadically.  Gotta figure out what is going wrong here.

Did you have multiple tabs open? We have a timer that logs you out after 300 seconds of inactivity. Problem is that if you have two tabs open with the admin console, one you're actively using and another in the background, the background tab will end up logging you out after 300 seconds.

We can either remove this altogether (my preferred option) and let the SSO idle timeout deal with it, or we could make sure your only logged out if there's no activity to the console (can have tabs write a timestamp to html5 storage periodically and check this before logging out).