[keycloak-dev] Are we all set?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 10:27:56 EDT 2014

I've pushed the fix for reduced INFO logging level.

I've found few other things during quick testing like:

- Users can register with invalid email like "aaa" . Also they can
change their email in account management to "aaa". Just keycloak admin
console is fine and allows to save just valid email (

- In account management, when I fill firstName, lastName for admin user
and won't fill email and then click "Save", it displays me error message
"You didn't specify email", which is correct. But firstName and lastName
are cleared too. Similar can be reproduced when updating user. Basically
Account mgmt form is always reading persistent values from DB and
ignores values previously filled by user before failed validation.

I guess these are not blocker for release and especially the second one
might be risky to fix now? wdyt?

Marek