[keycloak-dev] Adapters

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 09:51:45 EDT 2014

Hey, I feel your pain.  I'm already manually testing on Chrome, FF, and
IE, Wildfly and EAP 6.3 prior to releasing.  I"m not worried about the
Java stuff.  Our Wildfly adapter is already integrated into our
testsuite.  Really any Java-based adapter should be integratable with
our testsuite.

> I might need to brush up on these specs, and now I'm also going to have to read about SAML

Hey, at least you're only reading about SAML.  I actually have to
integrate with it. :(

Bill