[keycloak-dev] sticky sessions for UserSession

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 16:14:55 EDT 2014

Was thinking about clustering.  Sticky sessions combined with in-memory
only UserSessions might be best for clustering.  We'll need to change
access code processing so that it is a) signed and b) contains the
callback URL.  In looking at SAML, it jsut seems we need to have the
notion of an HttpSession and the idea of loading this session from a
database (or even a clustered cache) doesn't seem very feasible or scalable.