[keycloak-dev] OAuth2 revoke

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:19:51 EDT 2014

Thanks Marek
Indeed with a correct backend realm config [1], I have a Swift iOS helloworld type demo[2] with request/refresh/revoke tokens working just fine.
Next step, I want to share how to use oauth2 with KC and iOS with a blog post.

++
Corinne
[1] https://github.com/corinnekrych/aerogear-backend-cookbook/blob/master/ProductInventory/configuration/testrealm.json#L59
[2] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-cookbook/tree/swift/ProductInventory