[keycloak-dev] Release status

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 10:42:28 EDT 2015

Also, a bunch of things about this Token Exchange service bug me making
me think we shouldn't expose it at this time.

* External tokens shouldn't be stored in user storage.  While social
tokens are often long living, brokered tokens aren't.  They should
instead be stored in the UserSession.
* The current implementation of this service stores the entire
SAMLREsponse document for SAML, and the entire AccessTokenResponse for
OIDC.  Probably not the most user friendly or greatest idea.
* OIDC has two tokens.  IDToken and Access token.  Both might be needed
by client app or user.