[keycloak-dev] Unifying applications and oauth clients

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 07:53:19 EDT 2015

I'm starting work on combining applications and oauth clients into a single client type.

For now there will be a single toggle to enable/disable grant page, but in the future we can consider having finer grained control of this. For example an application can get role-a without consent screen, but consent screen would be displayed for role-b.

Depending on how long it takes I may add some sort of filtering option on the admin console to make it easier to find a client.