[keycloak-dev] thoughts on 1.2->1.3 releases

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 08:41:07 EDT 2015

Makes sense, we have a limited amount of time for 1.2 though. Maybe we'll need to do a 1.3 feature release, then focus on refactoring for 1.4?

For 1.2 here's my list for features:

Yes, please

* Unify app and clients (KEYCLOAK-1187 Stian)
* Persist client grants (KEYCLOAK-1070 Marek)
* View/manage client grants in account management (KEYCLOAK-1070 Marek)
* View available clients in account management (KEYCLOAK-1070 Marek)
* Remove PL dependencies - SAML (KEYCLOAK-1006 Bill)
* Remove PL dependencies - LDAP (KEYCLOAK-1007 Marek)
* Identity brokering mapping (KEYCLOAK-1097 Bill)
* Identity brokering - improve token store and retrieval (KEYCLOAK-992)

If time

* Introduce KeycloakContext (KEYCLOAK-1109 Stian)
* Dynamic client registration (KEYCLOAK-684)
* Auth SPI (KEYCLOAK-369)
* Required actions SPI - related to Auth SPI, maybe even same SPI?!? (KEYCLOAK-1188)
* OpenID Certification - ongoing (KEYCLOAK-524)
* LDAP enhancements (KEYCLOAK-886)
* PatternFly/RCUE enhancements (KEYCLOAK-887 Stian)