[keycloak-dev] thoughts on 1.2->1.3 releases

Libor Krzyžanek lkrzyzan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 09:56:44 EDT 2015

Hi Stian,
we would need this feature in version 1.2 in our project:
* Introduce KeycloakContext (KEYCLOAK-1109 Stian)

See https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1042 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1042> which relates to 1109

Thank you,

Libor Krzyžanek
jboss.org <http://jboss.org/> Development Team