[keycloak-dev] KeycloakSession question

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Apr 10 09:15:51 EDT 2015

Is KeycloakSession always short-lived?

If so, it might be relatively easy to make the JSON File based
persistence more robust and probably fix the cache tests that currently
fail with it.

All KeycloakSessions would share the same in-memory model.  When a
KeycloakSession ends and requests to write the model to disk, all new
requests for access to the model are blocked.  When all active
KeycloakSessions are done, we write out the model and unblock the new
KeycloakSessions.

But this only works if we can assume KeycloakSession is short-lived.