[keycloak-dev] Keycloak distribution changes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 08:43:52 EDT 2015

* Keycloak Standalone may end up being almost identical to Wildfly full.
  Think about it, we currently need: JPA, JCA (for connection pooling),
JTA (because JCA requires it), Servlet, JAX-RS, and
Infinispan/Clustering.  EJB and CDI we might want to include in the
future so that users can write real provider components and take
advantage of all that stuff.  SOAP me may have to add when we do STS.
That only leaves out JMS and JSF.
* Installer has to work on EAP 6.x too.
* You can't test keycloak server without the adapters and vice-versa.
Not sure how viable it would be to have them in a separate repo.