[keycloak-dev] Keycloak distribution changes

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 09:28:53 EDT 2015

Should be decided on the level of work needed to build off of Wildfly
core.  If it is a pain in the ass, then it might not be worth putting
the time into it.  I'm just not sure how much smaller we could make our
distro.  If we're going from 150M down to 50M it is worth it.  If its
150M down to 130M its not.

>> * Installer has to work on EAP 6.x too.
>
> Installer for adapter? I can't see why we need installer for server on EAP.

This is for community.  There are many users that run Keycloak community
on EAP.