[keycloak-dev] Hacking on Keycloak docs

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 08:54:08 EDT 2015

Quotes from doc:

"We don't currently enforce a code style in Keycloak, but a good reference is the code style used by WildFly. This can be retrieved from (https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-core/tree/master/ide-configs)[https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-core/tree/master/ide-configs]."

"No changes to code not directly related to your change (e.g. no formatting changes or refactoring to existing code, if you want to refactor/improve existing code that's a separate discussion to mailing list and JIRA issue)"