[keycloak-dev] KeycloakSecurityContext serialization issue

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 03:17:00 EDT 2015

That's strange, serialization and deserialization of
KeycloakSecurityContext should work fine. KeycloakSecurityContext
actually uses java custom serialization (it implements writeObject and
readObject methods). So during deserialization it calls readObject and
creates AccessToken and IDToken from the base64 encoded token. This
works fine in cluster and we also have the test for it:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/core/src/test/java/org/keycloak/SkeletonKeyTokenTest.java#L58
.

If you still seeing issues and you think that it's bug, feel free to
create JIRA. But please add the exact steps to reproduce to the JIRA.

Thanks,
Marek