[keycloak-dev] Distribution changes

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 09:50:24 EDT 2015

I've pushed a fair amount of changes to the distribution:

* Release is built with "mvn -Pjboss-release install" now as this is consistent with jboss-parent. Also this builds javadoc as well now, so no need to run those separate.
* distribution/examples - a zip with all the examples
* distribution/server-overlay - a zip that can be extracted into an existing WF 8.2.0.Final to install KC, includes docs. Currently it contains server*.xml all with KC enabled, but I was thinking we should just have standalone-keycloak.xml instead
* distribution/server-dist - a zip with WF 8.2.0.Final + server-overlay
* distribution/server-bundle - a bundle with server and examples zip, this should at some point be changed to a dl with demo preloaded onto it
* adapter dists are moved into distribution/adapters, just to clean it up a bit
* Started updating docs, but there's a bit more work to review/update it to make sure it matches updated dists