[keycloak-dev] Identity Brokering token storage and retrieval

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 12:56:52 EDT 2015

On 23.4.2015 15:03, Bill Burke wrote:

>> Any comments on this?

Yeah, which makes it tricky what exactly is "offline" token as it
depends on the provider though. For example Twitter doesn't expire
accessTokens, so in case of Twitter, each access token can be considered
as "offline" token. Similarly for Facebook which doesn't support
refresh, but access token are long-lived (like valid for 2 moths or so)...

Marek