[keycloak-dev] Oidc bug?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 10:25:57 EDT 2015

Raghu, you really need to come with more information or it is next to
impossible for me to debug your issues.

What is your KC setup?  What kind of UserSessions are you using?
in-memory?  JPA?  Mongo?  What is your user store?  Realm store?  There
is no server side stack trace?  Just nothing?  No warning?  No error
message, nothing?  An example app with steps to reproduce the problem
would be preferred.

I tried logging in and closing browser, relogin, about 15 times in a row
and I don't see your problem.