[keycloak-dev] 2M diff between demo-dist and server-dist

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 13:10:25 EDT 2015

The screencast will have to be redone soon in either case as we're doing changes to the admin console.

With the main server distribution not being a JEE server any more the demo/screencast will either have to use the standalone server + separate WF server. Or to install the server and subsystem into an existing WF server. I'd say we should cater for both. KC + WF full is for development, KC standalone + separate WF is for production.